MB12401 Plant Metallurgist
MES is currently searching for a suitably qualified and experienced Plant Metallurgist for a contract position at our client's Western Australian base metals operation.
You will require:
- Tertiary qualification in extractive metallurgy
- Exceptional safety values and positive can-do attitudes
- Ability to provide a recent police clearance(within 3 months).
About the role:
- The main demands of the role will be day-to-day plant metallurgy, troubleshooting and optimisation of the circuit.
- Exposure to flotation will be highly regarded, preferably in a copper, gold or zinc.
Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 11:33
Minimum of 2-3 years operational experience in metallurgy.
2 an 1 roster FIFO from Perth.
Hello I'm Michelle Bettles