Process And Laboratory Technicians
MB12533 Metallurgist Graduates
Our client a successful base metal producer, requires the services of an experienced Graduate Metallurgist. Reporting to the Senior Metallurgist, this role will require you to be responsible for undertaking a range of planning and testing work under the direction of the experienced management team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor of Metallurgy or Chemical Engineering.
- A good understanding of base metals and/or flotation practices in a metallurgy environment.
- Good understanding of Health and Safety and Codes of practice.
- Right to work in Australia
- Planning and testing work
- Production supervision