MB12611 Fixed Plant Fitter
Our client, an ASX listed international gold mining company is seeking an experienced fixed plant fitter to provide support in their processing plant.
- Australian or NZ recognised trade certificate.
- Provide maintenance support in the processing plant.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a mine site environment.
- C class licence.
- EWP, Working at Heights, and Confined Space Tickets would be an advantage.
- National Police Clearance(or able to obtain one).
- A high level of fitness and ability to pass a full pre-employment medical and DAS.
About the role:
- Maintenance and Project Work on the CIP Processing Plant
- Maintain Pumps and Crushers
- Maintain CIP Leach circuit
Friday, January 11, 2019 - 15:56
Trade certificate with at least 1-2 years post trade experience in processing plants environment.
2 an 1 roster FIFO from Perth.
Hello I'm Michelle Bettles