Process And Laboratory Technicians
MB13104 Process Technician
Our client a growing gold producer requires an experienced Process Technician at their gold operation in Western Australia.
To be considered for this role the following is required:
- Experience in operating gold processing plants.
- Control room experience(Citect would be an advantage).
- Current Police Clearance (3 months).
- Enthusiastic approach Physically fit and able to easily pass a pre-employment medical, including an alcohol and drug screen.
About the role:
- Operating gold processing plants, CIL, control room
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving
Wednesday, June 5, 2019 - 14:20
Minimum of three years experience as a Process Technician, preferably in a gold mining operation.
2/1 roster FIFO from Perth.
Hello I'm Michelle Bettles