Process And Laboratory Technicians
MB13195 Process Supervsior
Our client requires a Process Shift Supervisor for their gold operation, located in Western Australia.
To be considered for this role, the following is required:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Process Supervisor or Senior Process Technician, with experience in processing plants.
- Experience with achieving efficient and mill production targets and supervision of processing areas.
- Manual C Class drivers license.
- Current Police Clearance (3 months).
- Physically fit and able to easily pass a pre-employment medical, including alcohol and drug testing.
About the role:
- Lead in the workplace to achieve processing targets
- Generate a proactive attitude towards workplace safety.
Thursday, August 1, 2019 - 09:11
Minimum of two years experience as a Shift Supervisor, preferably in a gold mining operation.
2 an 2 roster FIFO from Perth.
Hello I'm Michelle Bettles