MB13470 HD Fitter
An opportunity exists for an experienced HD Fitter to work for in a mine production environment.
The role is at a new project in the Eastern Goldfields.
Successful candidates should have the following:
- Must have previous open-cut production mining experience.
- Experience with a range a Cat equipment (including D10 Dozer, 16H and 777F Trucks) and also Hitachi 1200 Excavators.
- Hold a current National police clearance (or able to obtain one).
- Able to pass pre-employment medical & DAS Solid working background with a strong emphasis on safe work practices.
- Hold valid working rights within Australia.
Applicants with experience working on the specific mobile plant are highly regarded.
- Breakdown repairs and servicing of heavy mining equipment
- Diagnostic fault finding on mechanical and electrical systems
- Diagnose faults and recommend repairs / improvements Perform maintenance according company standards and work instructions
- Maintain critical maintenance data on a daily basis