Process And Laboratory Technicians
MB13597 Gold Room Operator
Our client is a Western Australian Gold Producer. Currently, we seek a highly experienced Gold Room Operator for their successful gold operation.
To be considered for this role the following experience is required:
- Applicants will also be required to provide suitable referees.
- A national police clearance no more than 3 months old and pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol test.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with people.
- High focus on safety within the workplace.
- Provide support in for Gold Room Supervisor.
- Previous gold room operating is a must.
- At least 3 years site based experience in Gold Room and or a Mill Operator.
- Frontline Management Certificates to Level 3 or the equivalent.
- Gravity Management and Processing
- Elution & Electrowinning