Process And Laboratory Technicians
MB13680 4 x Laboratory Technicians
Our client requires 4 highly experienced Laboratory Technicians, for their Gold operation in Western Australia.
To be considered for this role the following experience is required:
- Experience in processing/laboratory/metallurgy environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with people.
- High focus on safety within the workplace.
- Physically fit and easily able to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen.
- Experience in a gold laboratory would be an advantage.
About the role:
- Sampling, surveys, testwork, sizings and testwork duties.
- Experience in AAS and Aqua Regia.
- Experience in PAL or integrated leaching systems.
Thursday, February 13, 2020 - 11:19
Minimum of two years experience as a Laboratory Technician, preferably in a gold mining operation.
2 and 2 roster FIFO from Perth.