Process And Laboratory Technicians
MB13852 Laboratory Technician
An exciting opportunity exists at our growing gold producer's mine in Western Australia. They seek an experienced Laboratory Technician for a new role due to their rapid growth.
- Minimum 2 years of recent experience in a Gold laboratory.
- Maintenance of laboratory equipment
- Strong commitment to OH&S procedures
- Experienced in PAL and wet laboratory procedures.
Candidates are also required to pass a pre-employment medical, drug & alcohol testing and provide a current national police clearance.
- Sample preparation
- AAS analysis / Aqua Regia
- Sampling, surveys, sizing and test-work duties.
- PAL and wet laboratory procedures.