MP11965 Project Metallurgist - Contract
Our Client is a major gold producer with their flagship operation located in Western Australia.
They are currently seeking a suitably experienced and qualified Project Metallurgist for a 3-month contract to join their team and work on a number of critical projects primarily in grinding, classification and flotation to improve the metallurgical efficiency of their plant.
Practical knowledge in these areas would be beneficial, as well as project management and testwork experience.
The successful candidate will possess;
- Relevant qualifications in Extractive Metallurgy, Process or Chemical Engineering
- 5+ years experience within the mining industry with a minimum of 3 years experience in a large mineral processing environment, preferably at least 2 of those being in base metal.
- Be a proactive individual with sound problem-solving skills and knowledge of metallurgical testing procedures
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate sound computer literacy, with an advanced knowledge of spreadsheets.
This role is being offered on an 8:6 FIFO roster from Perth.
- Contract Position
- 8/6 FIFO Perth
- Excellent daily rate on offer
📞+61 8 9240 7399