MP12675 Process Manager - Expat Residential
Our Client operates a number of overseas operations and they currently have an opening for an experienced Process Manager at one of their Southeast Asia locations. The Process Manager is responsible for providing vision, leadership and management for the processing department consisting of the concentrator operations team, metallurgy and analytical laboratory
The key responsibilities of this role include;
- Manage the concentrator performance to ensure all safety, environmental and production targets are met
- Reduce operating and maintenance costs (supported by capital investment recommendations as appropriate)
- Improve plant availability and throughput
- Develop and implement work packages incorporating future ores and eliminating process plant bottlenecks.
- A detailed PD is available to shortlisted candidates
Ideally, you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications in Metallurgy or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant experience including at least five years base metal experience.
- Strong people management skills
- Knowledge of statutory safety requirements relevant to Mill processes
- Knowledge of relevant environmental legislation
- Systematic planning skills
- Computer literacy including spreadsheets and familiarity with metallurgical and maintenance modelling software
The position is based in a safe, developing country, and is an ideal base for expatriates to explore the region on rostered breaks.
The capital offers an attractive lifestyle for expatriate families, with modern housing options and facilities including international schools, an impressive range of restaurants, gyms, day spas, sports clubs and weekend getaways. The role is only being offered to those candidates who are prepared to relocate and live in the country. This will be a 9/5 DIDO roster travelling in company time.
- Expat Opportunity
- remuneration package is structured to attract and retain the quality of applicants that this position requires.
📞+61 8 9240 7399