MP12852 Process Manager - Gold Operation expat
Our Client operates several overseas operations, and they currently have an opening for an experienced Process Manager at one of their Southeast Asia locations.
The Process Manager will be responsible for all processing activities, including processing operations, metallurgy and ICMC code compliance requirements. Key objectives are to meet production and cost targets and implement strategies for the development, commissioning and continuous improvement in operational performance
The key responsibilities of this role include;
- Manage the metallurgical performance to ensure all safety, environmental and production targets are met
- Reduce operating and maintenance costs (supported by capital investment recommendations as appropriate)
- Improve plant availability and throughput
- Develop and implement work packages incorporating future ores and eliminating process plant bottlenecks.
- A detailed PD is available to shortlisted candidates
Ideally, you will have:
- Tertiary metallurgical/chemical engineering qualifications
- Minimum 15+ years technical and management experience in a medium to large scale mineral processing plant (CIL)
- A strong understanding of cross-cultural requirements in a developing country is imperative therefore
- Previous overseas experience would be a benefit.
The position is based in a safe, developing country, and is an ideal base for expatriates to explore the region on rostered breaks.
The role is being offered on either a residential 9/5 rotation or FIFO 28/14.
- Ensure metallurgical efficiency and productivity to meet budget commitments
- Work with Mining to achieve optimal plant metal output based on feed grade and type
- Management responsibility of the Tailings Storage Facility and tailings line
📞+61 8 9240 7399