MP12861 Plant Metallurgist - Base Metal Flotation
On behalf of our Client, MES is seeking a suitably experienced and qualified Plant Metallurgist to join their team and work primarily in optimising the efficiency of their plant.
- Relevant qualifications in Extractive Metallurgy,
- Process or Chemical Engineering
- 3-5 years experience within the mining industry with a minimum of 2 years experience in a base metal sulphide flotation plant.
- Be a proactive individual with sound problem-solving skills and knowledge of metallurgical testing procedures and operational troubleshooting
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills Sound computer literacy
About the role:
- Metallurgical Accounting
- Plant optimisation
- Provide technical support to operations staff
Thursday, April 11, 2019 - 10:29
Tertiary qualification and flotation exposure
FIFO Perth 15/13
Hello I'm Mark Pemberton
📞+61 8 9240 7399