MP12876 Open Pit Drill and Blast Engineer - Contract
Our Client is currently seeking a suitably qualified Drill and Blast Engineer for their Western Australian Open Pit operation.
In this role, you will support and contribute to the efficient operation of the mining department through the provision of timely and quality drill and blast support while proactively looking for opportunities to refine the support function.
- Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering
- 2-5 years of Mining Engineering experience as a minimum, preferably in Gold
- Experience with Drill and Blast Management Systems
- Competent user of Surpac or Deswick, for drill & blast, planning, scheduling and mine design
- Have full Australian Working Rights
- Design Drill & Blast patterns
- Monitor pit development and blast performance
- Monitor Contractor performance with respect to Drill & Blast
📞+61 8 9240 7399