MP13356 Alternate Underground Manager
Due to significant company growth, our client is looking to appoint an experienced Alternate Underground Manager to their Western Australian base metal operation.
This role is permanent, full time.
- Tertiary qualified in Mining Engineering accompanied by extensive experience in a similar role within an underground mining environment;
- Solid exposure to various stages of an underground operation, including competencies, gained in ventilation, backfill, production, scheduling and drill & blast;
- Competent user of mining industry software (Deswik skills desirable);
- WA First Class Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency
- Full rights to work in Australia
A full Position Description is available to shortlisted applicants.
- Providing leadership and direction to Technical Services staff
- Prepare plans and schedules for mining activities and required resources
- Managing business improvement projects
- Coverage for statutory underground manager as required
📞+61 8 9240 7399