MP13636 Senior Open Pit Geologist
Our Client, a successful gold producer is seeking a Senior Mine Geologist for a permanent position to join the team on one of their critical open-pit operations.
The company has been experiencing significant growth at its three operating gold mines in Western Australia. They have enjoyed considerable success in recent years with increased gold production and the addition of new mining projects to take advantage of the rising gold price.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications in Geology
- Experience including wireframing and block modeling
- Sound knowledge of the Surpac 3D software
- Full Australian Working Rights
- Management of ore mining, plan, design and supervise GC drilling programmes
- Grade control management, database management and QA/QC
- Mentoring junior geologists and technicians
- Geological modelling and estimation
📞+61 8 9240 7399