MP13987 Open Pit Surveyor
Our client who is developing a successful Lithium project is looking for a suitably qualified Contract Open Pit Surveyor.
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree or Advanced Diploma qualifications in Surveying.
- Must be a qualified Surveyor with working open-pit knowledge
- Knowledge of both UAV and Leica GPS equipment.
- Experienced in Surpac and related office programs.
- Remote Pilot Licence
- Valid Drivers Licence.
About the role:
- Carry out all set outs, pickups and mark-ups as required
- Ensuring pits and waste dumps are constructed to design parameters;
- Drill and Blast pattern designs;
- EOM and EOW pickups, volume calculations and reports;
Thursday, July 30, 2020 - 11:45
3+ years as an Open Pit surveyor
8/6 FIFO Perth
Hello I'm Mark Pemberton
📞+61 8 9240 7399