MES is currently looking for an experienced Metallurgist to join a Global Market segment leader at their Western Australian based operation. On offer is a lifestyle friendly work program covering all metallurgical aspects of the plant, including technical support, operational optimisation and project work.
This role will suit a motivated, self-starter who can satisfy the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualification in extractive metallurgy or process engineering
- Technically competent with strong problem-solving skills
- Minimum 3 years of operational experience - Mineral Sands will be highly regarded
- Must be able to relocate to a major regional city
This is a permanent position with a Mon-Fri nominal 40 hr week and a salary package commensurate with experience.
- Product Quality Control
- Process and Project Optimisation
- Technical Support
- Full PD available