Process And Laboratory Technicians
MP14509 Process Technician - 6 month contract
Our client requires a suitably experienced Process Technician for their processing plant located in the NE Goldfields of Western Australia.
To be considered for this role, the following is required:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Process Technician in a mineral processing plant.
- Previous grinding and flotation experience is highly desirable.
- Manual C Class drivers license.
- Forklift ticket required, FEL ticket desirable
- Physically fit and able to easily pass a pre-employment medical, including D&A test.
- Current rotation is 11/10 FIFO Perth
About the role:
- Operating a grinding and flotation circuit in line with targets
- Ensure work activities are undertaken in a safe manner
- Ensure corrective actions are agreed and taken when required
Monday, September 7, 2020 - 13:13
2+ years experience in a similar role mineral processing or base metals background
Current rotation is 11/10 FIFO Perth
Hello I'm Mark Pemberton
📞+61 8 9240 7399