Our client requires a Mill Operator/Process Trainer for their gold operation, located in Western Australia.
To be considered for this role, the following is required:
- Experience with achieving efficient and mill production targets and supervision of processing areas.
- Manual C Class drivers license.
- Current working at heights and confined space tickets.
- Current Police Clearance.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessing.
- Understanding of compliance and procedures.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience as a mill and process operator, trainer in a gold processing.
- Physically fit and able to easily pass a pre-employment medical, including alcohol and drug testing.
- Review and update processing SOP
- Review and update Risk Assessment procedures
- Review and update Training Manuals
- Mentor and train mill operators
Minimum of two years experience in a similar role, preferably in a gold mining operation.
8/6 FIFO Perth