Our client requires a suitably experienced Process Technician for their Western Australian gold operation.
To be considered for this role, the following is required:
- 2 years mineral processing plant experience - previous gold experience preferred.
- Manual C Class drivers license.
- Current National Police Clearance (3 months).
- Physically fit and able to easily pass a pre-employment medical, including D&A test.
- Confined Space / Working at heights tickets desirable.
- Operating a crushing, milling and leach circuit.
- Monitor equipment and troubleshoot as required.
- Effective plant housekeeping.
Minimum of two years experience in a smilar role, preferably in a gold mining operation.
8/6 FIFO Perth Only