MES is currently seeking an experienced Plant Metallurgist to join our client's team at their NSW based gold project.
- Valid C Class License;
- Tertiary qualification in extractive metallurgy or similar;
- Strong understanding of Mill control and met accounting;
- CIL/CIP experience;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Preference for applicants based in central NSW
- 9/5 Roster
- Daily analysis of plant performance;
- Troubleshooting and optimisation;
- Day to day plant metallurgy;
- Met accounting.
2+ years' experience