Our client, a major mining house, requires an experienced Process Technician for their gold operation located in the Goldfields region of Western Australia.
To be considered for this role, the following is required:
- 2+ years in a processing plant, the gold experience would be well regarded
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Manual C Class driver's license.
- Current National Police Clearance.
- Physically fit and able to easily pass a pre-employment medical, including a D&A test.
This is an opportunity to join a global company with the potential for a permanent position.
- Operate the process plant at its most efficient level
- Mill Operator duties including tanks and thickeners
- Monitor equipment and troubleshoot as required
- Reagent preparation, instrument calibration and effective plant housekeeping