Our client, a major player in the Australian Gold Sector, requires Process Technicians for their gold operation, located in Western Australia.
To be considered for this role, the following is required:
- 1-2 years operational experience, preferably in a gold operation.
- Exposure to crushing, milling and leaching
- Manual C Class drivers license and a current Police Clearance.
- Physically fit and able to easily pass a pre-employment medical, including alcohol and drug testing.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation with the potential for a permanent role
- Monitor and control areas of the processing plant
- Identify and communicate items of the plant that require preventative maintenance or repair
- Safely operate plant and equipment