Our client, an emerging player in the Australian Gold Sector, requires an experienced Process Technician for their gold operation, located in Western Australia.
To be considered for this role, the following is required:
- 1-2 years operational experience, preferably in a gold operation.
- Exposure to crushing, milling and leaching
- Manual C Class driver's license and a current Police Clearance.
- Physically fit and able to easily pass a pre-employment medical, including alcohol and drug testing.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation.
- Monitor and control areas of the processing plant
- Identify and communicate items of the plant that require preventative maintenance or repair.
- Safely operate plant and equipment.