MES is currently looking for experienced Process Technicians and Control Room Operators to join our client's world-class lithium operation
These are permanent roles
- A positive attitude with a can-do approach to your work whilst maintaining high safety standards is essential.
- Previous experience in operating a wet processing plant in heavy medium separation, grinding, flotation, reagents and filter press.
- Control room experience using Citect SCADA will be highly regarded
- A current WA Driver's licence is essential
- Forklift, confined space, working at heights, EWP tickets are desirable.
- Monitor and control areas of the processing plant including HPGR, HMS/DMS circuit, milling and gravity circuits, flotation, filtration, reagents, and tailings treatment
- Identify and communicate items of the plant that require preventative maintenance or repair
- Identify and provide recommendations on process improvements
2-5 years mineral processing experience, flotation highly regarded
Contract to Permanent
8/6 (day shift), 7/7 (night shift) rotational roster FIFO from Perth