Our client, a major mining house, requires an experienced Leading Hand for their gold operation located in Western Australia.
To be considered for this role, the following is required:
- 3-5+ years in a gold operation.
- Experience as a leading hand or trainer
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Manual C Class driver's license.
- Current National Police Clearance.
- Physically fit and able to easily pass a pre-employment medical, including a D&A test.
This role offers an opportunity to join a significant company in a permanent position.
- Operate the process plant at its most efficient level
- Mill Operator duties including tanks and thickeners
- Monitor equipment and troubleshoot as required
- Reagent preparation, instrument calibration and effective plant housekeeping
- Mentor Process Technicians and fill in for the Shift Supervisor