Our client, a major player in the Australian Gold Sector, requires a Mill Shift Supervisor for their gold operation, located in Western Australia.
To be considered for this role, the following is required:
- Experience as a Shift Supervisor or Senior Process Technician in a gold operation.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and training a team of operators.
- Experience with achieving efficient and mill production targets and supervision of processing areas.
- Manual C Class driver's license and a current Police Clearance.
- Physically fit and able to easily pass a pre-employment medical, including alcohol and drug testing, and Covid vaccination.
- Coordinate the shift crew
- Meet target safety and production rates
- Train and mentor your team
2 years as a shift supervisor or senior process technician in a gold show
Contract to Permanent
2/1 FIFO Perth