MES is currently seeking an Underground Mine Surveyor to join one of our ASX listed gold producers.
The project is located in the Eastern Goldfields region and is considered Australia's next major gold mine. The project can be a significant near-term, high margin gold development project with opportunities for future growth. The project provides robust financial returns from a long life large open pit and underground mining operation. Gold production is starting in the June Quarter of 2022 with a targetted global production profile of over 250,000 ounces of gold a year.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Mine Surveying (Diploma or higher)
- Competent using Deswik, Surpac, Global Mapper, GeoMos monitoring and Trimble (highly regarded)
- Good communication skills
- WA C Class manual drivers licence
Candidates must be domiciles and eligible to work in Australia (without requiring sponsorship) to be considered for employment.
Due to travel restrictions into Western Australia, interstate candidates should identify their availability to relocate to Western Australia to undertake the role until these restrictions are lifted.
- Maintenance of underground / surface survey control
- Maintain/update daily reports and maintain the integrity of survey digital records
- Set out & pickup of all development headings
- Statutory compliance
- Surveying of all vertical development (vent rises and escape ways)
- Production ring mark-ups, pad set-outs & cavity monitoring (CMS)
- Prism monitoring and drill hole mark-ups and pick-ups
- Maintain all survey equipment (cleaning, calibrating, etc)
- Accurate/timely provision of EOM physical surveys and reporting