Our Client is a publicly listed Perth based gold production and exploration company with a proven management team with a successful track record of developing mid-sized gold operations.
They are currently looking for Senior Open Pit Mine Surveyor to join their team.
Accommodation and meals are provided in a comfortable camp with a fully-equipped gym, tennis court.
- Degree Qualification or Diploma in Surveying
- C Class Manual Driver's Licence
- Grade 2 Authorization
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Competent using Deswik
- Ability to work individually as well as a part of a team working with a variety of stakeholders
- Ensure that production and development targets are achieved through safe, accurate and timely survey work.
- Provide effective survey direction & control for the implementation of the mine design.
- Input into the preparation of plans, maps, charts and drawings, through the collection, compilation and maintenance of the mines survey spatial data models.
- Contribute to company and statutory compliance obligations through the generation of quality reports through the input of physicals on a regular basis.
- Support production and development works, and facilitate accurate measurements, recordings, and plans of the mine workings.