On behalf of our client, MES is currently seeking a Database Geologist to lead their current project.
This company is an explorer with drill-ready targets for gold and base metals in several prospective terranes in Western Australia. The Greenfield exploration projects are wholly-owned with ongoing project generation.
- Degree or equivalent in Geology;
- Exposure to a variety of operating systems, software, and hardware;
- Moderate level database knowledge (acQuire & ArcGIS specifically);
- High level of autonomy & independence;
- Initiative & problem-solving skills.
- Administration Exploration SQL database (acQuire);
- Administration of Exploration databases;
- Input and export of data in required timeframes;
- Development and preparation of reports;
- Development of systems and procedures to ensure maximum efficiency;
- Maintaining a constant stream of information from and to site.