Our client, an Australian leading nickel producer with multiple operations in Australia, is currently looking for an Underground Mining Engineer to join their team as they move from development to production.
Reporting directly to the Senior Engineer, you will be part of a small but growing team directly involved in the planning and execution of works to bring the ore body into full production!
This position represents a fantastic opportunity for career development within the company.
- Bachelor's in Mining Engineering or similar;
- Current WA Manual Driver's Licence (preferred);
- The ability to work in a demanding and challenging work environment;
- Exposure to mine design software. Deswik is used on-site and training can be provided.
- Planning of the weekly development schedule to meet monthly targets;
- Ventilation survey and reporting under the direction of the ventilation officer;
- Assisting in the management of sub-contractors for underground infrastructure works;
- Project work as required;
- Data entry, weekly reports, and maintenance of engineering systems and documentation.