Our client, a leading lithium minerals concentrate producer is seeking an experienced Open Pit Mine Geologist to join their team.
- BSc degree in Geology/Applied Science (or similar qualification)
- Current WA class C manual driver's license;
- High level of computer literacy, experience with Microsoft office, mining software, and geological database software.
- QAQC practices for grade control;
- Mark ups and geological mapping and sampling;
- EOM reporting and reconciliations;
- Managing and monitoring daily production activities;
- Provide mentoring support to pit technicians and graduate geologists.
Minimum 2 years mine production experience.
Residential Bunbury 8:6 roster