Our client, a rapidly growing ASX-listed gold company, is on the lookout for a Graduate Mine Geologist to join their team.
They have recently completed developing a new, large West Australian open-pit mining project.
- BSc degree in Geology/Applied Science (or similar qualification);
- Current WA class C manual driver's license;
- Pass a National Police Clearance and Pre-Employment Medical and Drug Screen.
- Undertake face sampling and mapping in all development headings;
- Assist Geologists with geological mapping;
- Daily production reporting tasks ensuring accurate and timely delivery to technical teams;
- Marking up of drill core, core cutting, and sampling.