Our client, one of Australia's most significant cobalt & nickel producers, is seeking an experienced Mine Production Engineer to join their team.
The project is operated by one of the world's largest globally diversified natural resources companies and a major producer and marketer of more than 60 commodities.
- Tertiary Qualification in Mining Engineering;
- Unrestricted Quarry Managers' Certification (advantageous but not essential);
- WA 'C' class driver's license;
- Exposure to computerized mine planning systems (MineSight and Surpac software);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Provision of mine designs and schedules to satisfy business requirements over the short-to-medium planning horizons;
- Monitoring of ore blending requirements;
- Excavator production field guidance; and
- Adding value through continuous process improvement.