MES is currently seeking an Underground Mine Surveyor on behalf of a leading Australian nickel producer with two of the highest-grade nickel mines in Western Australia.
The site is a new mine nearing nickel production mine in WA, with forecasted growth over the coming years. This is a diverse and exciting operation with talented and committed professionals with development opportunities in the future.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Mine Surveying
- Competent with Deswik and Microsoft office
- Demonstrated safe work practices
- The ability to forward plan, and prioritise multiple tasks
- A high level of professionalism and composure under pressure
- Excellent organisational, analytical and communication skills
- Responsibility for all survey control underground, primarily focused on jumbo development, including production as the mine advances
- Working with the civil surveyor for the set out and monitoring of major underground excavations
- Ensuring compliance with company's surveying standards and the directions of the Senior Mine Surveyor
- Act as the relief Senior Mine Surveyor as required