MES is currently seeking a Process Supervisor to work for our client. This is a full-time position.
This will be working for a Western Australian gold producer that currently owns and operates multiple successful gold operations in WA.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to supervise both Processing and Fixed Plant Maintenance departments
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Gold recovery and security;
- Monitoring crushing, processing, gold room, tailings dams;
- Train and mentor your team;
- Generate a proactive attitude towards workplace safety;
- Coordinate the shift crew;
- Lead in the workplace to achieve processing targets safely & efficiently;