Our client, a well-respected Australian gold producer is seeking experienced Process Technicians to join their team at their WA gold project.
This is an excellent opportunity with great future prospects for the right candidate.
You will also get your own permanent room at the camp!
- Drivers Licence;
- National Police Clearance;
- Bobcat / Loader / Forklift Ticket (desirable);
- Working at Heights;
- Confined Space;
- Good verbal communication skills;
- Able to follow instructions and comply with company policies, standards and procedures;
- Be able to pass a full pre-employment medical including a drug & alcohol screen.
- Safe operation of the CIP & CIL gold processing plant;
- Identifying and managing risks to the processing plant;
- Sampling and daily inspection of the plant as required;
- Monitor and record all relevant data on the shift log sheets and maintain shift log-sheets with up to date information.