Our client, a dominant gold producer, is currently seeking a Leading Hand Process Technician to join the team.
The company has 6 modern underground mines and numerous open pits feeding into three processing plants.
- Positive, energic attitude and willingness to contribute and be a part of a team
- High level of understanding of gold process control systems
- Current Drivers License
- Current working Visa or Australian Citizen
- Safety focused with the drive to be part of a successful team supporting the companies values.
- National Police Clearance obtained within the last 12 months.
- Safe and efficient operation of all areas from the crusher to the tails facilities
- Trouble-shooting all mill/leach/CIP/ water services and elution processes
- Sampling and daily inspection of the plant as required
- Identifying and managing risks to the processing plant
- Monitoring of the Distributed Control Systems and keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining service logs and internal service records in a timely manner
- Initiate and participate in equipment handovers with Shift Supervisors and cross shift with other crew members
- Inspect and maintain work area