Our client has a requirement for a Registered Nurse to provide coverage at one of their WA gold projects as per the following dates:
- Fly to Site Monday 04-10-21 / fly off-site Monday 11-10-21
- Fly to Site Monday 18-10-21 / fly off-site Monday 25-10-21
- Fly to Site Monday 01-11-21 / fly off-site Monday 08-11-21
This is an opportunity to work for a leading WA gold producer that has recently been recognised for its strong and consistent performance
- Registration with AHPRA
- Authorised Drug Collection Officer
- Manual Drivers Licence
- National Police Clearance
- Current Provide First Aid Certificate
- Diploma in Health Science
- Cert IV in Occupational Health and Safety
- High level of written and communication skills
- This role is to provide medical services, including AOD testing & ensures medical facilities are maintained.
- Other duties may include injury management, emergency response, safety & systems management.
- Support site medics where required.