MES is looking for Senior Exploration Geologists to work for a brand new listed company at their exploration project located on the southern coast of NSW.
This project is host to several multi-million-ounce gold deposits and significant base metal deposits:
This role is a fantastic opportunity to be there at the start of something big!!!
- Tertiary Qualification in Geology;
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol test;
- Manual Drivers Licence;
- Intrusion Related Gold Systems Experience will be highly regarded;
- National Police Clearance;
- Strong computer literacy skills and excellent communication skills with all levels of operation;
- Knowledge and understanding of Mines Regulations, OH&S, and duty of care;
- Posses sound Leadership and Mentoring skills.
- Drill Rig Management;
- Working in remote locations with the capacity to undertake campaign work if/when required;
- Oversee sampling, chip tray and logging;
- Mentor and supervise Geologists and Field assistants.