MES is seeking Senior Exploration Geologists to work for an exploration company with projects in South Australia & Western Australia.
The company has a primary focus of investing in the resource sector through direct tenement acquisition, joint ventures, farm in arrangements and new project generation.
- C Class Licence;
- National Police Clearance;
- Tertiary Geology qualifications;
- Supervision of Diamond Drilling rig;
- Iron Oxide Copper Gold Experience;
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical;
- Leadership skills;
- Ability to Supervise and mentor Junior Geologists and Field assistants as required.
- Development, planning, implementation and assisted management of all near mine exploration and resource definition activities;
- Assessing potential targets using your geological knowledge;
- Mentoring of Junior Geologists and Field Assistant's;
- Supervision of diamond drill rig;
- Working in remote locations with the capacity to undertake campaign work if/when required.