MES is looking for Underground Auto Electricians to work for an exciting gold and nickel producer that’s on the move! This will be working at one of their gold projects in Western Australia.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, this role is responsible for maintaining and repairing auto-electrical components of the site's fleet to ensure maximum availability to the mine's operations.
- Auto Electrical Trade Certificate
- C Class Licence
- Certificate II in Automotive Air Conditioning Technology
- Exposure to Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS), such as Pronto (desirable)
- Previous use of CAT Et Sis Systems (desirable)
- A proactive attitude toward safety and hazard identification.
- Maintain auto-electrical components of the UG mobile plant fleet including trucks, loaders, drills and ancillary equipment.
- Assist other tradespersons as required and as directed by your Supervisor.
- Complete all administrative processing requirements associated with maintenance duties, ensuring timely and accurate data capture and recordkeeping of all allocated tasks.
- Ensuring maximum availability (as practicable) of mobile plant fleet to contribute toward production targets of the mine.