Our client, A global lithium explorer, and producer with both operations and advanced projects in Australia and the Americas require an Exploration Geologist for a major drilling campaign in the southern region of WA commencing in March 2022.
1-hour flight to site. Accommodation fully catered. Excellent working temperature (not melting Pilbara). Township is serviced by normal amenities, with local hospitals, pubs, shops, etc.
- Relevant qualification in Geology
- Manual drivers license
- National Police Clearance
- Exposure to Logchief will be highly regarded (not essential) as well as competent computer and Microsoft proficiency.
- Prior exposure to working with Lithium advantageous
- Ability to work autonomously
- Work will involve the supervision of a RC rig
- Data management and short, daily reporting requirements
- Logging, sampling, and dispatch