MES is seeking an experienced Maintenance Planner for our client, a Perth-based ASX gold mining company.
Our client is an ASX-listed gold mining company that owns 100% of this WA Gold Mine, located in Australia's most significant gold belt.
- In-depth understanding of equipment and maintenance practices within a fixed plant mining environment (precious metals preferred)
- Established expertise working as a maintenance planner within the fixed plant (ideally for both mechanical and electrical plant maintenance activities)
- Mechanical or Electrical Trade Certificate
- Awareness of the mine safety and inspection act and regulations
- Understanding of the deliverables for mechanical, electrical, and process engineering operations
- Proven results in identifying and executing improvement projects
- Significant exposure to CMMS – Pronto
- Establish, maintain and improve the maintenance planning and scheduling process.
- Scope the full extent of maintenance work needed to conduct the relevant repair / preventive/predictive / design-out activities on the plant and equipment.
- Responsible for up-keep and accuracy of equipment maintenance history and job records database.
- Responsible for up-keep and accuracy of technical information on processes, plant, and equipment.
- Continually improving planning, scheduling, purchasing, stores, data management and job reporting systems to increase planning effectiveness and efficiency.