MES is currently seeking a Mine Geologist for our Lithium client. Our client is one of the world's most extensive hard-rock lithium operations. The significant scale and quality of the operation have attracted high-quality global partners.
There is a tremendous amount of potential for growth with this ever-expanding Company.
Generous Employee incentives and bonuses, coupled with a myriad of opportunities, make this Company the "one to watch"!
- Tertiary qualification
- Open-pit experience
- Proficiency with Surpac
- Excellent communication & people skills
- Strong commitment to safety, quality, and teamwork
- WA Manual C Class Driver's License.
- Grade Control management;
- Geological logging and geological interpretation;
- Oversee and monitor daily production activities;
- Ensure the accurate collection of production and reconciliation data.