MES is seeking an experienced Fixed Plant Electrician on behalf of our client, a Perth-based ASX gold mining company.
Our client is an ASX-listed gold mining company that owns 100% of this WA Gold Mine, located in Australia's most significant gold belt.
- Prior exposure to fixed plant maintenance within a Processing Plant operation
- Mechanical Trade Qualifications
- A sound understanding of machinery and care of fixed plant equipment.
- Valid driver's license as well as CN crane, dogging, Rigging basic, EWP, and Forklift tickets
- A Confined Space and Working at Heights tickets
- Ensuring the achievement of budgeted maintenance targets by practising preventative maintenance
- Maintaining a working knowledge of all task instructions and procedures
- Completing all administrative processing requirements associated with maintenance duties, such as requisitioning of parts and materials, processing of maintenance orders, and recording of labour time
- Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping throughout the maintenance workshops and wherever maintenance work is carried out.