Our client, a rapidly growing Gold Exploration company, is currently looking for a Cook/Entry-Level Field Assistant to join their exploration team.
This role is an exciting opportunity to progress in the exploration industry and expand your knowledge and future career path.
- Valid WA Drivers Licence (Manual);
- National Police Clearance;
- Excellent planning & organisational skills;
- Strong commitment to safety and the environment;
- Ability to work in remote locations and 12-hour day shifts;
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical & drug/alcohol screen;
- COVID 19 Vaccination Cert (x2 doses and willing to get a booster shot when eligible);
- Hold Australian working rights.
- Plan appropriate menu's ensuring a suitable variety is maintained for all meals whilst ensuring the timely ordering and delivery of supplies to the camps;
- Prepare evening meals as required to support the exploration team's activities (approx. 8-10 people);
- Assist with creating safe work procedures and maintenance documents relating to kitchen, freezers and food storage;
- Receive training and assist with Field Assistant duties.