Our client is seeking Experienced Auto Electricians to join them at one of their many UG gold mines in WA!
- Relevant Trade Qualification is essential;
- Experience in an appropriate role with RCT guidance is desirable;
- Manual driver's licence;
- Ability to work in an underground environment;
- National Police Clearance - valid within the last 12 months;
- Willing to work day shift & night shift;
- Covid 19 vaccination certificate (x2 doses and ready to get the booster when eligible)
- Repair, service, and maintain electrical and electronic systems for underground heavy mobile plants, including; Caterpillar Underground loaders, Atlas Trucks, Sandvik and Atlas drill rigs.
- Demonstrate compliance with the OHS and Environmental Management System standards.
- Meet maintenance budget targets by scheduled inspections, servicing, adjustments, troubleshooting and timely repairs.
- Provide accurate maintenance knowledge and practical application to minimise downtime and potential loss of production.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all task instructions and procedures.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping throughout workshops to ensure a safe work environment and effectively manage risks.
Minimum 2 years in underground mining.
Contract to Permanent
8:6 + 2:1 options