Our client, an Australian gold producer, developer and explorer, is seeking experienced, capable Process Technicians to join their busy team at their WA gold project.
- Bobcat, Forklift & Front End Loader Tickets;
- National Police Clearance
- Current WA manual drivers’ licence;
- Confined spaces and working at heights ticket;
- Understanding of water and tailings management;
- Certificate III in Process Plant Operations (desirable);
- Senior First Aid (desirable);
- Cert IV in Training & Assessing;
- Current WA HR drivers’ licence;
- Covid 19 vaccination x2 and willing to get a booster when eligible.
- Ability to independently and safely operate crushers, ore transfer conveyors and stackers, mills, cyclones, Leach & CIL circuits.
- Assisting with elution, gravity and gold room sections.
- Operate CITECT control systems.
- Complete inspections on all operating equipment.
- Maintain housekeeping standards in the plant and surrounding areas.
- Capture and update plant process data, both performance and downtime related.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a gold processing plant
Contract to Permanent
8:6/7:7 Roster - BIBO/DIDO Perth